Tuesday, February 26, 2008

freedom.

I feel the whole world beckoning me to join
Follow the ways of the world and become
one.
and by ways of the world
I mean the inner process of finding that inner peace
that drives your inner spirit
to newfound and everlasting happiness.
I found myself again.
waiting.
where it's been all along..

too bad I was too wrapped in another human being
to notice.

Freedom
to love. live. laugh.
and to feel completely alive.
all over again and for the first time.

Sometimes love just isn't enough is what she said...
how bout sometimes you can love and still love
but let them go for they are not the inspiration you may
both
need

a lifetime of hurt would surely ensue
if I followed my heart,
not my soul.

2 comments:

McGrath said...

All of it. Though the last three lines... ohhhh...

Fucking lovely.

Missa B said...

thanks.