Wednesday, March 26, 2008

emo.

Emotions over run a tired mind that has been kept alive by the constant drive...

of overthinking the world and the countless possibilites that forever seem to come up short.

Dreams kept alive by lies and deciet of an internal longing to be some ill fated dream that society finds correct.

Only to find myself half alive and drowning in my own pool of desparation to keep afloat any sort of faith.

Faith that is running dry with every breath that I take I find myself wishing that life was just another sort of fairytale where you can pinch yourself and just...

wake up.

From this nightmare that spins itself out tirelessly, in some sort of plea to find another door to open, where behind it lies the golden key, which unlocks the treasures of life.

In this moment I feel that this dream that is now my reality is only just a joke waiting to be told.

The punchline a sarcastic satire that will leave us disappointed, a dream, a life...unfufilled.

No comments: