Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ice cream Addiction and words by another prego blogger I found utterly HILARIOUS!

One of the funnier things I've read in quite awhile!

Instead of "pesto sandwich with cheese" insert "Snicker's Ice Cream Bar" and we'll have an understanding of my undying addiction for ice cream that I can somewhat entertain being that I'm a totally fatty anyway...I mean pregnant.

"My husband takes me to Ojai for the weekend, where we find a little coffee house in town and I order a veggie sandwich with pesto and Swiss cheese. I tell myself I’m going to eat only half of it, like an alcoholic tells himself it’s just a slice of rum cake and it won’t trigger a bender and than he ends the night with one shoe and 47 stitches at County General trying to remember his sponsor’s phone number." Teresa Strasser from her "Exploiting My Baby" Blog.

Ahhhh. I LOVE It. :) And a big thank you to Jared M Theile for pointing out this awesomeness for me to relish my prego brain in!


No comments: