Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random Scribbles to Curious eyes

bling.

blang.

bloop.

boo. diddley. doot.

la. la. fa. fa. say. di ray. mo.

love is lingering on your breath...
I can feel it wrap its arms around me...
holding me tightly.
forever.
you say.
forever.
I say.
magic.
one moments passing.
bliss in eternity
where two naked lovers dance across the sky.
in the mystic moonlight.
our souls enterwined within eachother
and we disappear into the shimmering twinkle of the stars prismed across the night sky....
to find eachother once again..
dance upon the moon.
mars.
neptune.
magic.
in one moments passing.
bliss in eternity.

bang. bang. doop.
biddley do dwop.
I say forever.
forever.
for
ever


dwop jones. making music. love to my ears. the rhythm makes me sway.
sway. sway
and I say Don't let that beat drop. Don't let that rythem stop. Cuz it makes me sway. sway. sway.

crack. click. tap. tap.
suga bang bang boo bop.

gotta love an endless circle. of the mind. When the ADHD takes control and I lose myself in a maddening fury of words.
spinning out tirelessly
as I can pick them out. one by one...
as if they're little fluffy white clouds..
floating by. I used to pretend this and that. popsicles and lollipops. Being young. to be young again...live your life like allison in her fairytale. In her wonderland. like dorthy and the Wizard. Skipping down the yellow brick road.
We all had a disaster to excape.

tumble down...down the stairs.
to the basement
the conciousness of the mind..
where all the secrets are kept
and you wonder why you came down here in the first place.
its dark. it's scary. the darkness looms over you, threatening to swallow you whole
and you wonder why you came down here in the first place.

bing. bang doodley bop.
skip and a jump and a diddley hop...

down to the merry go round..where the children play.
Where the sun shines and the sky is bright....
cherry drops. seat bombs. monkey bars and red rover.
remember? Remember the thrill of recess. The thrill of playing. The thrill of summer vacation?

Take a trip. in your mind.

boop boop da dwop.
let the words find you.
embrace you.
let the words tell your story.
tell your fantasies. secrets. hopes. fears.
scandelous secrets.
and let the world in.
let the world in.
so it begins.....

http://randomscribblestocuriouseyes.blogspot.com

ps. I am making it my daily goal this summer to brainstorm as you just witnessed/read and post daily.

Come witness the depths of my mind.

:)

No comments: